- Crypto & Web 3.0 business models
- Industry sectors and their competitive positioning
- Macro analysis and investment psychology
- Online courses for investment professionals and individual investors
- Personalised trainings
- Piattaforma online totalmente gratuita e ad-free per chi vuole imparare ad investire da solo
- Personalised investment advice for Swiss residents
A fundamental proposition of the blockchain economy and Web 3.0, is to eliminate, as much as possible, the need to trust counterparties and intermediaries. Is it actually possible to eliminate the need for trust, in fact a fundamental mechanism in human interactions?...
Is a company with large CO2 emissions worse than a company with net-zero emissions? Not necessarily. “Net-Zero” vs. “Net-Impact” Net-zero means that one emits CO2, but an equal amount of CO2 is removed from the atmosphere. A typical example would be emitting CO2 from...
Is the crypto transition dead or just temporarily taking a break? These are usually useful times to reflect with a long-term orientation. Apart from the widespread and not unreasonable idea that Bitcoin can be seen as a digital form of gold, a long-term storage of...
© Qortex GmbH, 2021